Wednesday, January 29, 2014

FREE February Upper Body Challenge


Have you ever wanted to focus maybe on one part of you body that maybe you were frustrated with? My best friend asked me to help her with focusing on her upper body because she is going to be in a wedding in a few months, and I thought to myself, wow this would be a great FREE Feb. Flex Challenge. well I am here to tell you that I have created a 28 day FREE Upper Body Flex Challenge for anyone and everyone! Its a great way to focus on those upper body muscles that maybe you do not normally workout! It is easy. Each morning, I will post a picture of the circuit of 4-5 exercises that you need to do a total of 3 times through each circuit! 



I am inviting you to join today! It is simple. all you need to do is go over to my facebook like page and like my page and then personal message me there stating that you are in and ready to take the challenge! or you can email me at nkeating24@comcast.net and let me know that you are all in for this FREE CHALLENGE!

Private facebook challenges are great to get motivation, inspiration, and to stay accountable! and did I mention, there will be a PRIZE at the end! 

Email me or personal message me today to claim your spot!


Nicole Keating
Emerald Independent Beachbody Coach






No comments:

Post a Comment