Saturday, December 28, 2013

New Year New You! Are you ready to make 2014 the healthiest?


Can you believe that Christmas is actually over? It is like it takes forever to prepare for and then its over in a second! In a way, I wish that it lasted longer, we could spend more time with family and friends. But, on the other hand, I am so ready to start the new year off! The possibilities are endless! What do you have planned for 2014? Are you ready to take control of 2014? I have been planning my new year fitness challenge group for a few weeks now and I am ready to help all of you to start the new year off right. Helping others is a passion of mine and I love seeing all those amazing results! But first, I have to fill the group up!! So, I am inviting YOU to be apart of this exclusive challenge group! Think of where you want to be six months from now or one year from now with some consistency, hard work, and dedication! Let's set and reach all your goals together!




So you might be thinking to yourself, What is a health and fitness challenge group??

It is a program that I've created specifically to help my clients reach their own personal health and fitness goals. It is a small group setting that will offer support, guidance, motivation, meal planning, workouts and so much MORE! Don't fall into the 'norm" of New Year's Resolutions! I don't want to hear the cliche' "I'm going to start on Monday" or "I'm going to lose weight this year" or "I'm going to the gym everyday" and really...the list can go on and on!! Why wait until Monday? DO IT NOW!! This is the perfect way for you to say "This year, I'm going to make a change and it is starting TODAY!" and I will hold you accountable to that statement! I want you to be a winner! I want YOU to succeed! Is change hard? Absolutely!! Can you do it? Yes! WITHOUT A DOUBT!!


Without the support of a fitness challenge group this is more than likely what will happen --> you will start jan 1st (because it is what everyone is doing to get fit and healthy!) and you go STRONG! you give it your ALL! You will eat clean, hit the gym 6 days a week...your on a roll! But then by Jan 25th, it starts to get really cold outside, you hit the snooze button a few extra times in the morning, then you start missing your workouts because your bed is comfy and warm. You tell yourself that you will "WORKOUT LATER"...then later doesn't come around! Then 6 days a week of gym time ends up being 2-3 days a week at the gym and then those salads you eat for hunch turn into pizza or Chinese...and then before you know it.....POOF! your energy is GONE!

I've been there, done that! Remember me? I was 70 pounds heavier a few years ago, no energy, no drive, no motivation, unhealthy, and unhappy! But this year is different for you, this year you are going to end the trend and end the cycle of the New Years Resolution 'norm'! 


What I tell all my challengers is that --working out is a must! Working out is FUN! I promise you, if you aren't having fun during a workout, then it's not the right one for YOU!! YOU have to look forward to exercising! Its the key to success! and along with the workouts - you MUST concentrate on NUTRITION! Nutrition is 80% of your results! This is something that I do need to work on but we can work on this together!! I eat every 2.5-3 hours! THIS IS NOT A DIET. ITS A HEALTHY LIFESTYLE!


One more KEY INGREDIENT of the challenge group is SHAKEOLOGY! STOP RIGHT THERE!! - it is NOT a weight loss drink! It is a TOTAL meal replacement. It is literally one thing that keeps me full, it tastes GREAT, its the best to 'grab and go' food that I have and it is definitely the most nutritious! It is honestly the equivalent to eating 6 salads a day...and it is all in one glass! I make sure to always have a packet on me because there are those days as a busy nurse where I don't have time to eat or I am running around and could easily stop at a fast food drive thru...well instead, I drink my shakeology and it makes me feel so much better! Shakeology is worth the money I spend because it not only keeps me healthy, but it keeps me on track! It is full of dense nutrition! 

My results from P90X and using Shakeology
You will get full access to a closed online accountability group! This is a great part- with this you get 24/7 access to me as your coach! With my curriculum I will have daily assigmenets, motivational tips, recipes, meal plans readily avaiable and so much more! Every challenger will start their workout on the same day and we will go strong together! Each day you will have infomration from ME to keep you going STRONG! I will not allow you to fail! I will not only help to keep you accountable, but I will teach you how to ahndle yourself at family gatherines where there will be alot of food, I will teach you how to overcome your cravings, how to eat healthy, and so much more! All that I ask is that you commit to the program of your choice and that you will commit to FINISHING IT! You must check in each day (it takes no more than like 2 seconds) and just post how you did for the day! EASY!



Does this sound like this is for you? Are you ready to make a change? No more quick fixes? No more diets? Let's start to make the change!! It's all about working form the inside out! Fill out this application below to be considered for m New Year New You Challenge Group!! We are starting Jan 6th and the last day to register is Jan 4th! 

There is a limited amount of space so contact me NOW!! I want to give you each my individual attention, so I have to limit the number of challengers in a group! Complete the application below and lets make this transformation happen for you!


FLASH SALE: AFTER XMAS SALE!

Also, don't miss out on the after sale promotion I am running! now until Monday 12.30! $30 cash back on any challenge pack you order from me at www.teambeachbody.com/nicolekeating or when you order Shakeology HOME DIRECT you get it at my price...which means $25 cash back! 




Nicole Keating
Emerald Independent Beachbody Coach





HTML Forms powered by Wufoo

No comments:

Post a Comment