Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Turkey Meatloaf: 21 Day Fix Extreme Approved

On Sundays, I meal prep and this past sunday, I wasn't sure what I wanted to make for dinners this week. I was browsing through the 21 day fix extreme eating plan guide when I came across this recipe and decided to give it a shot. I was able to prep it in advance and after work, I was able to just put it in the oven and everything I needed to done! I have meals for the entire week and yes it might be a little redundant but you know what anything to get me closer to my goals!


Ingredients:
  • 2lbs raw 93% lean ground turkey
  • 1 cup all-natural salsa
  • 1 cup cooked quinoa, cooled
  • 2 large eggs, lightly beaten 
  • 3 cloves of galic
  • 1 tsp sea salt or himalayan salt (mineralized)
  • 1 tsp ground black pepper 
Directions:
  1. Preheat oven to 375
  2. Combine turkey, salsa, quinoa, eggs, garlic, salt and pepper in a large bowl; mix well with hands or a spatula 
  3. shape mixture into shape of a loaf and place on ungreased 13 x 9-inch baking pan
  4. bake for 60-70 mins or until center is no longer pink and meat is cooked through
  5. let stand for 10 minutes before serving
21 Day Fix / 21 Day Fix Extreme Container Equivalents:
  • 1 Red
  • 1/2 Purple
  • 1/2 Yellow
I served this with a side of spaghetti squash and mushrooms with some homemade marinara. (2 Greens and 1/2 purple).  This was absolutely delicious and I really cant wait to make it again! :)

Hope you enjoy this delicious! 
Nicole <3


No comments:

Post a Comment