Sunday, January 11, 2015

Week 4: Insanity Max 30 Progress Update

um...where did the time go? seriously I cannot believe that I am starting month 2 of insanity max 30! This week was not my best week nutrition wise! I seriously struggled with traveling and with getting ready for my weekend away! 
Just a Few of my Favorite People
This weekend, I traveled to Pittsburgh to spend the weekend at a training that was beyond amazing! I saw some of my closest friends, learned from the top coaches, and really just had an all around amazing weekend! 

Danielle & I before Saturday Nights Celebration in Pitt
Well enough of that and back to insanity! so one positive thing was that this week, my max out times got better! I challenged myself and I ended up far exceeding my expectations! ESPECIALLY on Wednesday! Sweat intervals workout was something that i struggled with in the past, I wasnt doing much better but each week, it was getting a little better. well wednesday morning comes around and I am running on 5 hours of sleep (maybe) and the alarm goes off and I have a million and one things to do. well I chug my c4 and I push play. my goal was to do my best and max out at 14 minutes. I wanted to double my time from the first week! well to my surprise, I wanted to max out in the warm up..true story! But I didn't I really focused on just making it one minute at a time and you know what when I focused on the move and just doing my best and forgetting the rest, I ended up maxing out at 19:30! I was so proud of myself because I didn't let my negativity and my doubt creep in. I pushed on and gave it my all and let me tell you, there was nothing left in the tank! 

Take a look at my crazy pictures and awesome times! I really turned it up a notch this week and I am so proud of all that I accomplished!

                                                       



 



Sometimes life can throw you curve balls and you might not have time and you might not be able to do something but if you let those excuses creep in, you wont achieve anything! But challenge yourself to be something greater and do something greater. It might not be easy but it sure is worth it! 





My Biggest take away from this week is that you are strong than your excuses and your stronger than you think! So going into this next week, week 5 of insanity max 30, I know its going to be a battle! I know I am going to struggle and I am ready to be better than myself! 

My Goal this week as I start month 2 of Max 30...I want to really follow my meal plan! I want to drink a gallon of water a day and I want to do daily positive affirmations!

Hope You All Have a Happy & Healthy Day,
Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment