Monday, February 9, 2015

Week 8: Insanity Max 30 Progress, Insanity Max 30 Results, Up Next...21 Day Fix Extreme

Oh My GAWD!!! I am kinda freaking out! You want to know why...shhh...don't tell anyone....well maybe tell everyone!! I AM OFFICIALLY AN INSANITY MAX 30 GRADUATE! Totally smiling from ear to ear with this one! I think this workout graduation might be my most cherished one! I have to say, I don't think I was every pushed to the limit or worked that hard day in and day out! This week I was feeling stronger than ever! I felt like I had come full circle and really had pushed myself to the limit! It is absolutely crazy how when you push yourself to a level that you never thought you could and really overcome and come out on top, you feel this sense of accomplishment.















I never thought in a million years that I would finish Insanity Max 30. I seem to doubt myself when starting a new program and I really shouldn't because if I remember, I can accomplish any task that is put in front of me. I may fall but I will always get back up!


Week 8 was truly amazing, I really felt like I was stronger than ever. My max out times were better and I just had this sense of calmness! I still struggled through every workout to do better and max out at a better time than the previous workout. I realized that you know what, I can truly accomplish anything! I really learned that no mater what your size or weight is, you can achieve anything you put your mind to. All along, I have always known this but I think I just needed that moment of clarity when I was down on the ground, gasping for air and drenched in sweat, knowing that I gave it my all. It wasn't easy, but life isn't easy.















As I reflect on the last eight weeks, I really can't help but smile. I am not saying this to toot my own horn or praise myself, I am saying this because this is one of my top accomplishments. I always doubt myself, I always don't support myself, I always don't have the most positive self talk, but these last 60 days have really showed me how strong I am. This applies for everyone! I doubted myself that I wouldn't make it through the full 60 days. I feared that I would hurt my ankle again like I had done with Insanity. These "excuses" could have held me back but I truly gave it my all and I am beyond proud of myself.



It doesn't matter what size, shape, color, age, gender, etc. you can do anything  you put your mind too, even a crazy workout program like Insanity Max 30. YOU HEARD ME RIGHT! You can do this too! Another huge thing that I learned while doing max 30 was that it doesn't matter who you are, you can do this and you know why? Because you are NOT trying to compete with the person next to you...your competition is looking you in the mirror. It is the person that you look at every morning when you look in the mirror. Its the person staring back at you, YOU ARE COMPETING WITH YOURSELF. You are competing to be the best version of yourself. You may fall flat on your face or max out at an early time, but you best believe that next workout, your trying to beat your best time. Your trying to be better than you were the workout before, the day before, the minute before.

Like I said before, life is not easy. When I look back on how far I have come, I am proud to say that I MAXED OUT, I COMPLETED INSANITY MAX 30, and I AM THE BEST VERSION OF MYSELF. How many times can we say that we gave it our all? We left everything out on the court and have no regrets? not every often to be get the chance to make a change in our lives and really how many of us take the time to focus on ourselves. I had my ups and downs in the last 60 days but I can honestly say that I came out on top! You know what I might not have been a 110% on point with my nutrition, heck it was Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Years, my birthday all during the time that I was doing max 30 but that does not mean I didn't give it my all.

Drum Roll Please.....MY INSANITY MAX 30 RESULTS!

I gained 4 pounds and lost 11 inches total. I feel tighter and leaner. I am not at my goal yet but I am closer every day! It is still so hard for me to post progress pictures. I think that is also another reason why I am struggling posting this blog. I look at my pictures and I pick out all my imperfections. but you know what my imperfections are what make me me and make me perfect! Never be ashamed of your progress. Embrace your progress, Embrace your changing body, Embrace the journey. Love yourself and live for the moment!

Autumn Calabrese & I (creator of 21 Day Fix Extreme)

You might be asking...What's Up Next? so glad you asked..hehe...Well if you must know...I just started the 21 Day Fix Extreme today! No rest for this fit chick! I am totally dialed into my nutrition. I am going to make the most of the next 21 days and I am really focused on seeing amazing results! What doesn't kill you makes you stronger....cheers to another crazy roller coaster! 21 days of extremeness!

If you have ever considered doing a program such as Insanity Max 30, P90X, PIYO, 21 Day Fix, 21 Day Fix Extreme, I would love for you to take this journey with me! Fill out the form below and I will contact you on how you can join us in our next accountability group! I want you to see amazing results like I have! Its all about a healthy lifestyle! :)

Hope you all have a happy and healthy day!
<3 Nicole








Fill out my online form.
Use Wufoo integrations and get your data to your favorite apps.

No comments:

Post a Comment