Sunday, December 28, 2014

Week 2: Insanity Max 30 Progress Update


Wow, I cannot believe that week 2 of Insanity Max 30 is over! This week, I can definitely say that I have not felt this strong in a long time...both mentally and physically. Some max out times were better than others and some times were better than my times last week but one thing that I know for sure is that this week I pushed myself more, my strength is getting better, and I sweat more than ever. Insanity Max 30 might be one of my favorite programs so far. It changes things up and your just trying to beat yourself and be better than you were the previous workout. Every day is a new day and every day is like a fit test. Your testing your limits, pushing on and your getting better every day.


Check out my max out time for each day! Stronger and Stronger Every Single Day!











This week was most definitely hard with following my nutrition. and I have to say that I did cheat a little. But its the holidays and I am okay with that. I bust my butt all the time that it is nice to splurge a little. I may have had way too many Christmas cookies! Even thou I might have cheated on my nutrition, everything was in moderation! I worked out everyday with no exception. I am not going to lie, I wanted to skip my Christmas morning workout but I did not. I live a life filled with moderation, check out my meal plan to see how I ate this week. I am not going to lie, this week towards the end of the week, I went off a little with spending time with some friends and being away for the weekend. But I stuck to what foods I was supposed to have.


Going into week 3, I am 100% going to get back on track. My nutrition will be on point. I will be focused and I will be back to some form of a routine. With New Years this week, I know I am going to be splurging a little with going out but I am focused on getting my workouts in! but remember Moderation is key! 

Goals:
1. drink 1 gallon or more a day of water
2. follow meal plan
3. morning workouts
4. enjoy New Years Eve
5. Set 2015 goals


What are your goals for 2015? 
Hope you all have a safe, happy, and healthy New Years Eve & New Years. 

~Nicole <3


Fill out my online form.
There are tons of Wufoo features to help make your forms awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment