Sunday, December 7, 2014

Cinnamon Pecans

I love snacking on nuts but sometimes they can be bland. When I was in Canada visiting my aunt and uncle, my aunt made these and let me just say they are so delicious and so addicting! I call them crack! my family came to visit me last month, and I had them made and my mom called me the week after and goes hey Nikki, whats the recipe for crack? 

So today, I decided to make crack aka Cinnamon Pecans! They are seriously so simple and so easy! 




Ingredients:
  • 1 egg white
  • 1 tbsp water
  • 1 tsp cinnamon
  • 1/2 tsp salt
  • 1 cup sugar
  • 1 pound pecans
Directions:
  1. whip egg white and water together
  2. add pecans to mixture
  3. mix cinnamon, salt and sugar in separate bowl
  4. add pecan mixture to sugar mixture
  5. spread pecans on greased cookie sheet
  6. bake at 250 degrees for approximately 1 hour (turn every 15 minutues
Hope you all enjoy this simple, easy recipe!


Have a Happy and Healthy Day!


No comments:

Post a Comment