Saturday, October 25, 2014

Healthy Halloween Treats




Halloween is fast approaching and I am sure that you are kinda nervous about how your going to make it through the fast approaching, candy filled holiday! I know personally, for me, I have a few parties that I am lined up and I am going to make sure that I stay on track! 

I wanted to share with you a few healthy Halloween treat ideas with you! You can use this for you own personal Halloween parties you might be having or you could always bring these with you.

I always love edible arrangements but personally, they are extremely expensive and I can't really afford them on my budget. But this awesome idea copies the expensive edible arrangement! Use a pumpkin and use bamboo skews with fresh fruit and you are ready to go! 

Pumpkin Edible Arrangement


 Who doesn't love a good veggie platter in the shape of a pumpkin and some chocolate covered strawberries in the form of ghosts? These treats are simple and easy to do and great for a party.


Pumpkin Veggie Platter & Ghost Chocolate Covered Strawberries

Worried that the kids are going to have too much candy! send them with this adorable Jack-O-Lantern Mandarin Oranges to school or to a party! this healthy and festive variation! Great for the kids and its yummy! No excuses not to stay healthy! Give the kids this and they can avoid more of a sugar high.



 If you are a shakeology lover like myself, and you want to curb the candy cravings before they hit....try this delicious Honey Pumpkin Spice Shakeology Shake. I most definitely will be making this this week. If you are going to a Halloween party, here are my suggestions

  • drink your shakeology before you go
  • drink lots of water
  • stay close to the veggies and healthier treats
  • talk to everyone and keep yourself busy, so you wont stay close to the chips and dip
  • make sure to get your workout in and maybe do an extra workout too! 
  • set yourself up for success and remember that it is okay to splurge a little (MODERATION IS KEY!) 




Now I am in no way telling you not to not have candy because we are all human. I never deprive myself of anything. If I want some chocolate or candy, I am going to have it but in moderation. Keep your eye on the prize and make sure you remember your goals!


Have a Happy, Healthy, and Safe Halloween! I hope you enjoyed some of these great healthy Halloween Treats.


Nicole Keating
Emerald Beachbody Coach

No comments:

Post a Comment