Sunday, September 7, 2014

Mac & Cheese

Baked Macaroni and Cheese is one of my all time favorite meals! Today while I was meal prepping, I made enough for 3 side dishes. It is simple, easy, and delicious



Ingredients:
  • 2 tbsp corn starch
  • 1 tsp salt
  • 1/4 tsp of pepper
  • 2.5 cups of milk
  • 2 tbsp of butter
  • 2 cups of shredded cheddar cheese
  • 2 cups of elbow pasta
  • special k (grinned in a mini food processor)
Directions
  1. preheat oven to 375 degrees
  2. cook elbow pasta as direct on the box
  3. in a medium saucepan combine first 3 ingredients, stir in the milk. add butter, stir consistently. once boiling, stir in shredded cheese.
  4. mix in the elbow pasta
  5. place in a corning wear dish, then on top sprinkle the special k crumbs
  6. cook for 25 minutes
Have a Happy and Healthy Day! I hope you enjoy one of my favorite dishes!

Nicole Keating
Emerald Beachbody Coach

No comments:

Post a Comment