Sunday, March 2, 2014

Week 2 Update - 21 Day Fix Progress and Meal Plan

Week 2 is officially completed and I have to say that I have never felt better about my food intake and workouts. This week, I have to be honest, I did cheat a little, but it was in moderation. It was really guilt free and I enjoyed every minute of it! I was very nervous about stepping on the scale this morning. This week I was down 3 pounds which makes a total of 6 pounds down. :) oh happy dance!


What I have learned this week:
  1. I really need to stay on track for drinking water. this week I definitely slacked off. for me it is really tough to drink enough water when I work and travel. I work in a different state which makes it difficult for when I stay with family friends, I tend to not drink enough water. and as a nurse, all my nurses out there know, we don't have time to be constantly running to the bathroom. 
  2.  Its so easy to prepare everything and pack it in the fridge and then you just grab and go....ITS A LIFESAVER
  3. this week, I can see myself getting stronger! I increased my weights for some of the workouts and really starting to see my little nugget (bicep) coming through. 
  4. I had a cheat meal and I was totally guilt free because I was on track the rest of the week.
This week, this was my favorite fix approved breakfast! Fuels my body and sets me up for a great day of healthy eating!


Yoga Fix has become one of my favorite recovery workouts! I love the way I can get stretched out and really refocusing on me!


Take a look at my meal plan from week 2, it has a lot of similar foods that I had from the previous week but they are all things that I like! It's simple! all you have to do is make the time to sit down and create your plan of attack on food for the week! 


Plan of attack for week 3! This week, I am away on vacation. Its no excuse to not stay on track! already have my meal plan planned out and I am ready to make sure that this week, I don't lose focus. I plan on getting my double workouts in, and add in some long runs too.  Cannot wait to keep you all posted on my results at the end of week 3!


Have a Happy and Healthy Week!



No comments:

Post a Comment