Sunday, March 16, 2014

Shakeology Shamrock Shake!

St. Patrick's Day is upon us! Now for those of you who are Irish like myself, St. Patty's Day is a celelebration! For as long as I can remember, growing up we would always have "green" treats. We would have green eggs in the morning for breakfast, we would color green our homemade Rice Krispy Treats and we would always have some form of green sugar cookies at school. If it was green, we would have it!

So while these "treats" are what I used to associate with St. Patrick's Day, now I have found another replacement for my cravings. At first I thought this who Shakeology Shamrock Shake was a load of crap! I thought there was no way that shakeology could taste like a milkshake. Well let me tell you, I was wrong! It totally met all of my expectations and blew my thoughts out of the water.

So now I can not only have a Shamrock Shake but I can have 70+ superfood ingredients, which is the equivalent to 6 slads in one meal, no feeling of bloated, not killing my diet, and I am still able to lose weight and, have energy! This "treat" is by far the healthiest that I have had in years!


We all know McDonald's Shamrock Shake well take a look at this comparison above! Seeing this definitely makes me reconsider what I am putting in my body! 


Ingredients: 

  • 8 oz. Skim, Rice, Almond or Soy Milk
  • 4 oz. ice and water
  • splash of peppermint extract or some mint water
  • 1 tsp all natural pb
  • 2 tbsp vanilla sugar free instant pudding mix
  • 1 packet of Greenberry Shakeology
  • Blend and Enjoy



Join me on March 17, 2014 for a 30 day Shamrock Shakeology Shake off challenge health and fitness support group. 30 day money back guarantee! 

Nicole Keating
Emerald Independent Beachbody Coach

Happy St. Patrick's Day. Hope you have a Happy, Healthy, and Safe Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment